Terms & Conditions
This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of an3drc.com (hereinafter AN3DRC or the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
The AN3DRC website is not a media outlet.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, do not use the AN3DRC website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- comment on content posted on the site
- copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration
- require the administration to hide any information about the user
- require the administration to hide any information transmitted by the user to the site
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right:
- at your discretion and the need to create, change, cancel rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
The user undertakes:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- update the Personal data provided during registration, in case of their change
- do not disrupt the site's performance
- do not create several accounts on the Site, if in fact they belong to the same person
- do not take actions aimed at misleading other Users
- do not transfer your account and / or login and password of your account to third parties
- not to post materials of an advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes:
- maintain the site's performance, except in cases where it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
- to carry out versatile protection of the User's account
- protect information, the distribution of which is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting the user account that violated the rules
Responsibility of the parties
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the services expected by the User and actually received services
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military action, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement enters into force upon registration on the site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version of it appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users about the change in the Agreement.